Corrupted files

I've gotten some corrupted files that make playing somewhat annoying. For instance any changes I make in my settings doesn't seem to save and so its reset back to how it was when the files were first corrupted. This also applies to xvm where I have to go to the modxvm site to reactivate it every time I launch the game. Not the biggest deal ever but annoying enough where I'm tempted to delete everything and redownload and mod the game. Can someone tell me what files I have that are causing the issue and what folder their located in. Best case scenario deleting the few corrupted files I have fixes the issues when the regenerate properly. 

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip

• Administrator

2021-04-08 21:09:32.867: ERROR: IOError: [Errno 13] Permission denied: u'C:/Users/Max/AppData/Roaming/Wargaming.net/WorldOfTanks\\crewAutoReturn.dat'

You have user permission issues from what I can tell, which is usually a sign that you didn't install the modpack as admin, and not playing the game as admin.

Still having issues with it auto logging into xvm as well as the graphics settings not properly saving between restarts. This time i manually right clicked -> run as admin when installing the mod pack as well as manually went into the folder and right clicked -> run as admin for the world of tanks application itself. Rather than loading it through the game center. (I even tried running game center as admin and running it and it had the same results but im hesitant if its actually running wot as admin or just the wgc)

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip

• Administrator

You still have Permission denied issue, right click on exe might be not enough, you have to be logged on the actual admin account while installing and playing.

Auto login is also the game feature, you have to play with the game options.

• Administrator

Check crewAutoReturn.dat priviledges then, take a look who is owner of the file and who has access to read/write/modify etc. Maybe delete it (or secure if you want to reuse), and launch the game and generate new logs.

Also, check if no antivirus is involed, maybe the file is used/locked my someone else.

I have no more advises for you, hard to tell more, but I'm sure it's a local issue.