YasenKrasen not recording all battle results

This happened to me a week or so ago.  If I remember correctly, the battle results were not available in the client itself.  I had to open the uploaded replay on Wotreplays.com in order to see the detailed results.  There were several battles, maybe 5 or so, that never had the details available in the client from that session, but the details were in the replay.  If it happens again, I will try to provide more information.

• Upvote 1

It works one session fine, then another session misses results. I have had this using two other stats as well and on more than one PC over the last 6 months. I did a clean game install last game update and still have it lose stats.   I did notice while using YasenKrasen that after the battle ended there is a delay of  5~10 seconds longer  for the results to pop up.

W dniu 14.04.2021 o 16:43, R1031 napisał:

It works one session fine, then another session misses results. I have had this using two other stats as well and on more than one PC over the last 6 months. I did a clean game install last game update and still have it lose stats.   I did notice while using YasenKrasen that after the battle ended there is a delay of  5~10 seconds longer  for the results to pop up.

Sounds very weird. With next big patch, next week, I will publish improved battle results handling for YK, so give it a try and report me back if issues persists.

No errors on python.log...
Please go to mods/configs/yk-stats/config.json and set "debug": true,

Then create logs just after you see results for just ended battle are missing.

Is there a chance that those missing battles were dynamic platoons from battle?

• Upvote 1

In logs there are no trace of any battle played. Please setup debug true in config, then start game and play. After you realize any results are missing, create logs and share.

As well if possible, try to give some details that could give a lead like: specific tank, regular platoon, dynamic platoon, different battle type (like assault or grand battle) or something else.

In order to let me fix the issue first I need to estimate where is the bug. If it would be possible for me to reproduce issue - I can start fixing. If not - not likely to fix in short term...