Battle not loading after playing first game

I would like to add a comment I had noticed about Tabbed out play. While I seem to be fine now, I think this may have also been tied in some way to Tabbing out while waiting for the battle to start. So possibly also, Windowed vs Full Screen may play into it.  

• Administrator
1 hour ago, X33STORM said:

Seems to be working!

Now, satisfy my curiosity, what was wrong?

Edit:

Third game in a row, still working.

In 0.10.0.0 or so, WG changed the code of client and some mods stopped to show some values, it was minimap mods (missing circles), Team HP Bar plus, some side panels. As a workaround to this problem modders asked me to patch their mods nor modded client files with a special entry. Apparently in 0.10.3.0 something has changed and this entry is not needed anymore, I removed installation of this workaround in my modpack #07. Of course nobody told me to stop patching 😉 

1 minute ago, Aslain said:

In 0.10.0.0 or so, WG changed the code of client and some mods stopped to show some values, it was minimap mods (missing circles), Team HP Bar plus, some side panels. As a workaround to this problem modders asked me to patch their mods nor modded client files with a special entry. Apparently in 0.10.3.0 something has changed and this entry is not needed anymore, I remove installation of this workaround in my modpack #07. Of course nobody told me to stop patching 😉 

Figured it was WG changing something breaking shit. It's a patchwork horror as it is, WoWS is being held together by duct tape and hope :P

Well, atleast it's working again. Thanks for the attention you gave to this!