Battle not loading after playing first game

Im still trying to get a clear handle on the bug. Here is what I can report at this time. 

The battle screen never transitions into the game after the first game. I must kill the process and log in and it will put me into the ongoing battle. When I get to the next battle after the queue time, it will not load again and never seems to work thereafter.

• The Start Battle Button does not work.
  • It seems if I have no mods on it is fine - I am still validating this. 
  • After I reran the mod installer, the game loaded for 1 game only again then the problem reoccurs. 

I will update as I learn more

Aslains_WoWs_Logs.zip

• Administrator
1 hour ago, pigasos said:

Same problem here. In Co-op all good.In randoms = problem.

Not sidepanel install at all

PS. also i notice that in Italian bb's the AA is disabled.If i press P to activate it do nothing.If i press it 2nd time its activate.

I dont know if its visual bug but the Disabled AA icon is off by default.

Aslains_WoWs_Logs.zip 86.28 kB · 1 download

Same mods like you have installed in logs and no issues here.

You can always try to reset all the game options by deleting preferences.xml, today I had a issue that I couldn't log in to the game at all, and this trick helped me.

3 hours ago, Aslain said:

In what battles?

Attach logs.

Do you have Team HP Plus? (try without it)

Ultimately try to reset all game options and keybinds by deleting preferences.xml (maybe will help maybe not).

Was having the same issue - disabling Team HP Plus is what resolved it for me.  I was not running the Hakabase side panels.

Aslain_Modpack_Logs.zip

21 minutes ago, Aslain said:

Same mods like you have installed in logs and no issues here.

You can always try to reset all the game options by deleting preferences.xml, today I had a issue that I couldn't log in to the game at all, and this trick helped me.

I did..stuck in logging screen.Only when i enter in safe mode i can play or with all mods disabled.

3 hours ago, Aslain said:

I informed the Team HP Plus author.

I spoke too soon.  Seems to also be tied to minimap mods - I had disabled my minimap mod last night when trying to isolate the issue without success.  After testing with Team HP Bars turned off, I turned on the juger65 minimap mod and the issue returned.  Disabled it again, and everything is working properly.  So there are at least two mods that cause the problem.  Not sure about other minimap mods.

I've played some operations and ranked all day, like 30-40 battles. But first battle in random, stuck on loading screen. Tried closing and opening game a few times, verifying game files, after the battle was done and i got to load port, i loaded training map with same ship that worked, but same thing happened again once i tried to go into random.

After closing game i deleted res_mods and loaded right into the game.

Noticed rudder position indicator has been stuck way left some time in battles i played, just the graphic.

The AA/Secondaries disabled icon was up when i entered battle in random after deleting mods folder, had to press it twice to get it right.

Spoiler

World of Warships folder?  ->> Yes
Clean res_mods folder?  ->> Yes, FULL
Current date: 15-04-2021 and time: 11.16.41
Build date: 15-04-2021
Mod-Pack Installer by Aslain
Version: 10.3.0.02
Installed on: WGC Client
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Destination location:
      E:\Games\World of Warships

Setup type:
      Custom installation

Selected components:
      ----------------------[ Screen panels ]--------------------------------------
         Side Panels by Roslich
      -----------------------------[ Crosshairs ]-----------------------------------------
      Binocular Frame Remover
      Blur Effects Remover
      Visibility indicator remover
      More visible range finder
         range finder: white
      ----------------------------[ Camera mods ]---------------------------------------
         Camera "Zeiss" (advanced camera + advanced zoom) (by Mebius_LW)
            Zeiss Extreme Client
      ----------------------[ Over Target Markers (OTM) ]--------------------------------
         Alt Markers
            Ship names colored green/red
            display stats
            > EU
      Assistant
      Ship Movement Indicator
         SMI: v5 (X33STORM)
      ---------------------[ Battle GUI customization ]------------------------------
         Detection icons
            Alert Indicators
               alternative set
         Torpedo Warning
            torpedo warning v1
         Target Lock Markers
            Target Lock Markers: Red
      ----------------------[ The Minimap mods ]----------------------------------------
         minimap by BattleFrame
         minimap images by fugetsu
      ---------------------------[ Port mods ]-------------------------------------------
         Camo Info
            mxCamo
         Ships Win Rate & XP to next ship
         Scrooge
         Valera
      Shells & tracer contrails
         shells & tracers by Vito74m
      Dirt Repellent
      Water splashes after shell impact
         Water splashes from the old game version
      Ribbons
         Move Ribbons and damage counter to the center
      Custom radiolocation marker
         radiolocation: light white
      Alt Hud
         Navigator
            Navigator: centered
      Smoke Indicator
      Visible Reload
      Remove unwanted texts from the map view
      Info Panel (self)
      Post Battle Progress Numbers
      Detailed Damage Meter
      Score timer
      Shot timer
      Radar timer
      Compact Quick Commands
      ----------------------------[ in-battle chat mods ]------------------------------------
         Group 1
            Improved Chat
               Improved Chat by BADoBEST
      --------------------------[ Tweaks ]---------------------------------------
         Allow to hear sounds when the game is minimized
         Enable max level of detail in the game options
         FPS Limiter

Additional tasks:
      Installation options
         Remove all previous mods from the game (strongly advised)
- Attention: wipes out everything in res_mods folder!

I`ve encountered the same issue, game would freeze after time for Start Battle was up...button did nothing. For me it seems it was the minimap mod by AutoSpy that was causing it, after i have disabled it i can load in and all others mods work just fine. (even side panels by BADoBEST v2)

I was able to load the game when it froze by killing it in Task Manager and loading it again, by doing so i was able to see that AutoSpy was updated quite hard compared to 10.2. It has extra features like: Ship HP around icons on minimap, an extra Target window next to the minimap showing ship info (speed, reload, range etc), and a lot of extra other settings that were not present in 10.2 (layout of the settings is also different).

I also noticed that the target circle on the minimap was being covered/obscured by the ship contours instead of it being on top of them.

This big update to the AutoSpy minimap mod might be causing the freeze issue for other players using it.

Hope it helps 🙂

Cheers!

Edited by Yamzer

I had a similar problem with everyone, but I tried the WG check tool and clicked delete as suggested by the program as shown in the attached image, after that it seems that all the settings we set in the game itself will be deleted. We have to reset the game and everything looks like The various mods that we choose to use will be able to return to use but not all of them are confused as well. 

capture_001_16042021_153814.jpg

1 after i load  10.3.0_04   i can't install   Even though I use admin rights      T__T    WTF?
Now I can still play the game with the mod (the same one, the rest) and wait for the game to take me to play. Even though I waited for a long time until the time runs out, the game will lead me to play as usual.  There is something wrong with the red square shown in the second figure.
3 I was looking for Aslain's WoWs Logs Archiver.exe and I couldn't find it. I don't know how it disappeared from the same place. 

shot-21.04.16_16.50.42-0033.jpg

capture_001_16042021_1704122.jpg

Edited by koklb
18 hours ago, Yamzer said:

I`ve encountered the same issue, game would freeze after time for Start Battle was up...button did nothing. For me it seems it was the minimap mod by AutoSpy that was causing it, after i have disabled it i can load in and all others mods work just fine. (even side panels by BADoBEST v2)

I was able to load the game when it froze by killing it in Task Manager and loading it again, by doing so i was able to see that AutoSpy was updated quite hard compared to 10.2. It has extra features like: Ship HP around icons on minimap, an extra Target window next to the minimap showing ship info (speed, reload, range etc), and a lot of extra other settings that were not present in 10.2 (layout of the settings is also different).

I also noticed that the target circle on the minimap was being covered/obscured by the ship contours instead of it being on top of them.

This big update to the AutoSpy minimap mod might be causing the freeze issue for other players using it.

Hope it helps 🙂

Cheers!

Thanks Yamzer,

i had the same problem freezing the game before the battle begins.I have removed Autospy Minimap Mod ,аnd now there is no problem, the game works normally.

• Upvote 1