I've come to find out that when I get into a battle, and i'm not sure what is the deciding factor.  But its absolutely 100% of the time.  IF I install and Side panels, doesn't matter the selection it causes such a hard lock that my system just starts buzzing with the screen locked.  There isn't any way to get control back.  I've dug through this most of the day today.  LIterally about 10 different installs until I was able to pin it down.  I started adding in one mod at a time.  Just thought I'd pass it along to you.

I really apprecaite what you do.   IF theres any other log you may want, I can happily send it.  But, with the hard system lock, I dont get a client crash report to send, too.

World of Warships folder?  ->> Yes
Clean res_mods folder?  ->> Yes, FULL
Current date: 01-05-2021 and time: 00:44:44
Build date: 01-05-2021
Mod-Pack Installer by Aslain
Version: 10.3.0.12
Installed on: Steam client
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Destination location:
      C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\World of Warships

Setup type:
      Custom installation

Selected components:
      -----------------------------[ Crosshairs ]-----------------------------------------
         dynamic crosshairs
            crosshair Smart Horizon (dynamic)
               horizontal linie
                  Green
               small vertical graduation
                  Green
               big vertical graduation
                  Green
               numbers
                  size
                  color
                     Green
      ----------------------[ Over Target Markers (OTM) ]--------------------------------
         Alt Markers
            Ship names colored green/red
            display stats
            > EU
         version by BADoBEST
            HP + nick
      Assistant
      Ship Movement Indicator
         SMI: v1 (default)
      ----------------------[ The Minimap mods ]----------------------------------------
         minimap by AutoSpy
         minimap images by fugetsu
      ---------------------------[ Port mods ]-------------------------------------------
         Carousel extended
      Alt Hud
         Navigator
            Navigator: centered

Additional tasks:
      Installation options
         Remove all previous mods from the game (strongly advised)
- Attention: wipes out everything in res_mods folder!
         Create applications shortcut on desktop

_Aslains_Installer.log_Aslains_Installer_Options.inf_Aslains_Installer_CompList.log

Here are the requested files.  Just a little background.  I started having issues with intermittent crashing in Warships about 2 weeks ago.  It become such a common even that I decided to just rebuild my computer and upgraded video card to 3070.   I took a break from Ships and didn't see the issue.  I updated all the video drives, switched my video card from display port to high speed hdmi.   I kept getting the crashes.  Aslains is such a part of my warships play that no installation is complete without it.  Anyway I started troubleshooting the issue by just adding in one module of the mod pack at a time.

Attached are the files along with the image, that shows the event log, the order I'm adding in mods, and the next mod I  add each time when the failures start is side panels.  It can be badopest, autospy, roslich.  If you need, I can re-enable and force the crash and take a picture with my phone of whats happening.  IT's interesting that the crash never happens in port but normally happens in battle when a kill/fire/something intense is happening.

I hope there is enough information here to recreate what I'm having.  Thanks so much.

side panels2.PNG

aslains.PNG