!!ALERT!! Getting a black screen? Read this...

Hello Aslain!!

I'd like to inform you that "Carousel Extended" has become broken as per today May 1st, as the last parts of update 10.3 kicked in with the start of the month.

I've already warned the developers on the EU Forum.

I'm posting here too for you to know and to help also our American cousins since my NA account is still fine at the moment, but I believe that in a couple of hours it will show there too, when WG will make the daily reset in the Americas and things like the new "Daily Rewards Screen" will make their debut.

Thanks

Edited by JeT
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 3

this happens every time they do a special "pop up" screen in wows.   Thanks for the tip on which one it is I can disable.  It got me, I just uninstalled, loaded in, then dropped out and re-installed.  Warships with out Aslains is like a car without wheels.  It just ain't going nowhere.

How were you able to identify it as the carousel extender mod?

1 hour ago, majika said:

this happens every time they do a special "pop up" screen in wows.   Thanks for the tip on which one it is I can disable.  It got me, I just uninstalled, loaded in, then dropped out and re-installed.  Warships with out Aslains is like a car without wheels.  It just ain't going nowhere.

How were you able to identify it as the carousel extender mod?

As soon as I posted on the EU forum, after positive check it was a mod, me and a bunch of others made trials on all the port mods. It was just matter of few restarts to narrow it down to CarExt.

Since Aslain has not updated the ModPack yet, if any of you feel confident enough, you can get back CarExt with a manual installation:

1) Run the ModPack and re-install the bugged CarExt

2) The developer OlliN has fix it. Go here: https://forum.worldofwarships.eu/topic/119001-0103x-enderupl-port-interface-mod-modsapimodsinstaller/

3) Download this from the first page of the post (scroll down a bit):

1046334019_Screenshot(1164).png.7b870f61d4ca531bde5661f5969e748a.png

4) Replace all the appropriate files with those in your res_mod folder (check for the date: replace only those which date is today May 1st)

5) Enjoy!!!

Edited by JeT
  • Like 1