onBattleResultsStatistics shows wrong values?

Hello!

As i try to do an excel ststistic about the MM, i used rajcel´s onBattleResultsStatistic.

As an example i did 3 Battles, and i got 3 different values for my WN8 Overall/Battle readings:

As you see in the files WN8Battles1/2/3

Also i get players with 0 Battles as you see in WN8Battles-0

I see that in the Json file that the whole team is added together. so also the Summary may be wrong.

Is there a way to fix this? I wolud realy like to check if the MM makes fair games. Right now i get the impression with the Battle results mod, that the winning team has at least always more than 50% battles than the loosers. I already did some Statistics of 400 Battles which i can not use because of this circumsatnce right now. Nevertheless i will try to continue to work on this issue.

Greetings

Atlan

WN8Battles1.JPG.26323fed6197ee2a2855e72c69de5cee.JPG

WN8Battles-0.JPG

WN8Battles3.JPG

WN8Battles2.JPG

"I wolud realy like to check if the MM makes fair games."

MM does _NOT_ care about statistics.

MM creates battles based on vehicle weight, nothing else really. And pretty much all vehicles of the same class have same weight, which is why you end up seeing Maus vs E5

Nevertheless i get wrong Battles values from the mod....

What i will do with the numbers have to be checked statistically, but i need to be sure that the values from the mod are displayed correctly.

Sorry, if i placed the post wrong. I am not very experienced with posts. However it is a argument concerning the mod, and not my statistics.

Greetings

Atlan

OK. finally i found the misinterpretation.

The WN8 Overall/Battle is representing the WN8 of the Player, and the WN8 of the actual Battle..... so therefore there are different numbers.

It was easy to misinterpret as it reads if the Oberall shows the WN8 of the Team, and the Battle shows the sum of the battles of the team.

It would be interresting if someone could program a readout of the battles during the last 60 days or so....

Greetings

Atlan

pic2.thumb.JPG.624d000a0a825e89df02a05664a463d9.JPG

Edited by Atlan

I am glad that you came to right conclusion that data shown in a player is WN8 about a player overall and per battle WN8. In the header you have sum and average for that values for all team members.

By "readout of the battles during the last 60 days or so..." you mean to create some king of logs where those players/teams data would be saved?