Team Battle summary of the last 30 or 60 days

I would need a sum of the battles a team made the last 30 or 60 days. The reason is to check if we have weekend warriors playing against professionals.

It would be great if it could be written in a temp file to grab the stuff and put it to excel for ststistical evaluations.

It could also be displayed similar to this mod. (pic)

Greetings

Atlan

pic2.JPG

As I am the creator of the mod you are showing I can create optional function to log values.

Some questions to analyze:

- only team summary or all players data as well?

- what data schema to follow: battle ID, date time, ally wn8 overall sum, ally wn8 overall avg, ally wn8 battle sum, ally wn8 battle avg, enemy wn8 overall sum, enemy wn8 overall avg, enemy wn8 battle sum, enemy wn8 battle avg?

For my statistics i would need : battle ID, date time, ally wn8 overall sum, ally wn8 overall avg, ally wn8 battle sum, ally wn8 battle avg, enemy wn8 overall sum, enemy wn8 overall avg, enemy wn8 battle sum, enemy wn8 battle avg

Additionally of interrest would be: battle duration (mins and seconds, or seconds total), outcome (win, loose, draw), battle type (standard, encounter, assault (do destinguish 10/15mins)), survivors winning and loosing team, eventually also the map (could be interresting)

If it´s not possible to get the additional data, i will grab them by an OCR program.

The other data will be transferred to an excel sheet with a macro program for statistical evaluations.

I think to grab every single player data would be much to detailed for the statistical anylysis. so the overall values would be ok. Then i will generate some statistical data like 400-500 battles to analyze the outcome to check if there could be some coincidence with some of the numbers connected to the battle results.

Greetings, and thank you for your help!

Atlan

Sorry... i did not read it right....

battle ID, date time, duration, outcome (win, loose, draw), ally wn8 overall sum, ally battle sum (total), ally battle sum (60Days), enemy wn8 overall sum, enemy battle sum (total), enemy battle (60Days)

If it is possible to read out a time periode like i always see on the various Homepages. The more time periodes i get, the more info i can subtract.

So total is the playeers total games.

It would be interesting to get a sum of ally(enemy) 7, 30, 60Days

it would also be interesting to see battles of ally(enemy) of the played tank which can be seen on the xvm mod.

Greetings

Atlan

Edited by Atlan