Issues with Champi's Minimap Spam Protector....help!

Hi 🙂   I tried Champi's Minimap Spam Protector recently but now i am having some real issues.   
I am unable to use the Team Chat in battle.   It has essentially "chat banned me ingame" lol.....  I am able to use the platoon chat though, and I can still use my F keys to announce reloading, etc.  When i try typing actual words though, they do not go into the chat when i press Enter, and i am told instead that I am chat spamming and I get scolded!  haha...     
I have changed settings repeatedly, disabled the mod in the garage, as well as in each battle.....and i have tried to uninstall it, but it is still there next time I relog, with all settings back to default.   
Can you please help me uninstall it?   thx ahead of time.....

Thank you @Quaksen.  I forgot to mention that i had done this first, but the mod would still be reselected again going back to the modpack.   Today, however, it worked!  It is not showing in my Modifications List in my garage anymore    I feel foolish right now, but at least this is fixed.    tysm    😄