Issue when using MOD for Team-WN8 and Win-Chance - Issue when using MOD for Auto-Aim and Zoom-Out

Since Update 1.12.1.0 and also in 1.12.1.1. I have two issues:

1) When using MOD to display Team-WN8 and Win-Chance in battle, this does NOT work and:

- Sixth Sense Tone ist not played

- In Garage there is a Statistic-Field in the upper middle, that should not be there

- Tank-carousell in Garage has only 2 rows (I selected in MOD 3 Rows) and Statistics in Tank-carousell are not proper

(Just for clarifikation: If Team-WN8 and Win-Chance is not selected in MOD-Installation, then Sixth Sense Tone ist played, Garage looks as it should be)

2) Auto-aim-indicator is not working as selected in MOD (Cylinder), Auto-Aim does not lock proper, Zoom-Out in battle does not work proper.

The reason is, my computer has not sufficent rights, to acess the files 

./res_mods/1.12.1.1/scripts/client/gui/mods/mod_autoaim_indicator.json

and

./mods/configs/pmod/zoomDistance.json

If I manually give my computer the permission to acess thes files (I use a non-Administrator-Account for every-day-use), Auto-Aim-Lock and Zoom-Out will work. But I have to repeat these steps every time, I reinstall the MOD-Pack. Is there anything wrong in MOD-Installation?

Thank you for your outstanding MOD-Pack and your help in these issues.

2021-05-05 Screenshot Garage.JPG

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip

Edited by Astra021
  • Administrator

The mods will work properly only when you install them and play with them on admin account, your issues may come from the lack of proper admin rights.  There is a chance that you get default XVM because of that, hence that WN8 stats in garage. Even if you set some priviledges manualy it might not be enough, admin account must be still required.

xvm.log is empty so I cannot tell what happened there (as of if there were errors).

Installed same mods like yourself and I have 3 rows carousel and no stats panel in garage.

Thank you for your quick response.

I made my Everyday-Account as an admin-account, installed and played. All works fine.

For security-reasons it is not recommended do use an admin-account for everyday-use. So I changed my account now to standard-account and played. Still all working fine.

A bit inconvenient to change account-type twice for every installation, but I can live with this. Tank you.