well, i definitely felt some extra movement here and i even disabled the horizontal stab in the default game menu

19) plus the scout minimap just disappeared somewhere and Alt key did not show the health circles on the map anymore (it previously just hid all of the scout icons while pressing the Alt key, but now they were just gone from the start, plus it did not show the health circles either then...)

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip

well, it seems like the XVM minimap is just completely busted even on #07 because it does not even show the custom arty crosshair at all and health circles also still not there under Alt key?

and i also noticed that all of the Xvm minimap options were just completely blank while installing the #07 modpack and apparently it did not even add any of the options during the installation after i selected all of the necessary options under the Xvm minimap (and the custom arty crosshair also....)

Edited by kolkhoznik666

well, without any modpacks (the game was updated), the Team** HP bar from the top is still missing completely (only 4 vs 13 etc is shown) and the minimap is still big, altho there isnt supposed to be any big minimap mods installed...
16) so how can i make the map smaller again, and to make the zoom mod work with Left Ctrl key...

Edited by kolkhoznik666
  • 3 weeks later...

i noticed that #09 also had some long text missing from the main side/players panels in the game and that usually happened, when the tank was called "vehicle" in the game.

cant even remember what text was actually missing though, but the bug makes the line a lot shorter than everyone's elses, every time this "vehicle" bug happens in the game...

1) it does not show some of the tank names and only shows it as "vehicle" on the minimap and in the game also + it removes the player name completely from the main side lists in the game (tank name was KV-85, but it only showed it as "vehicle" and removed the player name completely from the players list (like the whole line became much shorter than all of the other players had))
2) it removed the arty crosshair again

3) battle result menu is like transparent and when i click "Apply bonus" or sort stats by some parameter, then it opens up random Festive and Daily Calendar stuff in the background
4) it still downloads the whole 110MB map pack if i select the SPG/TD scout map without any extra HD maps
5) and it still only displays a zoomed in minimap in the corner, so the "zoom with LCTRL" options do not even work at all

- Run special application: >> Aslains_WoT_Logs_Archiver.exe << (which can be found in the game installation folder  or as shortcut on your windows desktop) it will create Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip file, attach that file to your thread, it's mandatory !!! I don't need any other logs, only that particular zip file. Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip can be found in game folder inside Aslains_Modpack directory.
  • Administrator

1) it does not show some of the tank names and only shows it as "vehicle" on the minimap and in the game also + it removes the player name completely from the main side lists in the game (tank name was KV-85, but it only showed it as "vehicle" and removed the player name completely from the players list (like the whole line became much shorter than all of the other players had))

Attach screenshots with proof [Installed same mods like yourself, and I can can see proper names on the minimap]

2) it removed the arty crosshair again

Attach screenshots with proof [Installed same mods like yourself, and I can see spg crosshair]

3) battle result menu is like transparent and when i click "Apply bonus" or sort stats by some parameter, then it opens up random Festive and Daily Calendar stuff in the background

Attach screenshots with proof [I don't have WoT Premium, so I'm unable to check it anyway]

4) it still downloads the whole 110MB map pack if i select the SPG/TD scout map without any extra HD maps

Yeah, this is how it's made, all images are packed in the same 7zip

5) and it still only displays a zoomed in minimap in the corner, so the "zoom with LCTRL" options do not even work at all

Installed same mods like yourself, and when I press L.CTRL the minimap is enlarged and centered

6) if i click on a crew member, it will show some Html font code under the regular information ("<font color="xxxx" dfsdfsdf> </font>" etc...)

Quaksen responded to it.

7) if i run the logs archiver, it will first show like 4 lines containing "Cannot find the file" etc, but then it still does everything after 10 seconds of showing those error lines...

Well it still created the logs anyway so nothing to worry.

You seem to have many issues in your threads, so to make them easier to identify always attach screenshots, and if possible draw some lines or arrows on them, so I know where to look at.

1) well, i try to make a video or smth, but i recently just had another tank named "vehicle" (it was either g.w tiger p or g.w tiger; and before that a p.43 maybe)
2) it also removed all of the custom minimap lines (and by arty crosshair i probably mean the custom "style 9" crosshair on the minimap, sry....)
3) it opens up the Festive yard when you click on the very edge of "sort by damage"
5) i only have the zoomed in minimap in the corner and neither of the "Lctrl zoom" option fixed it (it's the same since my first topic already)

6) it also says that my demos are corrupted when i try to upload them to wotreplays.com....

Edited by kolkhoznik666

1) ok, so the issue seems to be that the name is ok on the minimap and players panel, but not inside the game and it also seems that the tier number is totally missing also :o
5) and there is only a zoomed-in minimap in the corner:
(3 - was not able to replicate the transparent battle results thing, but that is maybe because i also did a repair before i went to sleep, and it found some errors and downloaded 4MB perhaps)

and i also made new logs, right after the buggy match (after opening 3 small boxes...)

wot-bugs1.jpg

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip

2) plus the lines are default on the minimap ofc... and probably do not show the health circles either when i press L. Alt....

3) well, now i just closed the "you received boxes" window and then it took me to the christmas tree in the background (cant even remember if i clicked on the "close" or the "x" in the corner...)

edit*:
which means that even the window on top of the battle results window is kinda 'transparent'...

Edited by kolkhoznik666

well, the - and + key even worked, but then on the next match, the Ctrl button did not even work at all, so i was not even able to create a platoon nor ping the minimap...
(and the regular LCtrl fix modules menu did not pop up either, nor did the minimap zoom in at all...)

Logs after this buggy match:

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip

Edited by kolkhoznik666

well, this is rather annoying, because i think i even did a repair again and then selected all missing options again, but Ctrl button is still not working...

and 2) is maybe missing because it says in the HD minimap options that it will remove Xvm minimap or smth... but was that changed in the newer versions then, because i think it worked perfectly fine before...

8) does the "radial menu" and "repair panel" even work together if both are under "LCtrl" key? (or what is the "radial (chat) menu" key even?)

Edited by kolkhoznik666
  • 2 weeks later...

1) game just crashes after entering the new Team Clash mode games (i wont even see the loading screen, crashes(closes the game) like 10-15% of the times; logs taken after the last crash)
2) when you click on the minimap while zoomed in, the mouse sensitivity goes like from 1600dpi to 200dpi, which means that the movement of the mouse slows down a lot. and then you just have to press 2x Shift to fix the issue... - this has been a long bug already since dunno when...

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip

3) i just checked the replay now and the buggy wreck actually still even shows the green/red crosshair thing when you hover over the different parts of the tank.
and it was even triple confusing because the tank first had 900hp, but when i shot it once(~324dmg), it already stopped moving.... so i did not even understand if it is destroyed or not... (but i guess someone just shot it from the middle abbey area then... altho then it should have been like 2 shots, or just one 576 dmg shot then... (i had t8))