Not loading into battle.

• Administrator
4 hours ago, 9541 said:

I have the same problem, can't go into battle, but i don't use the Visible Turret HP mod.

Aslains_WoWs_Logs.zip 98.23 kB · 1 download

Installed same mods and loaded into battle with no issues. What kind of battles you cannot load in? I see errors in your python but I cannot interprete them, so no idea, try to reduce mods amount 1 by 1.

Well, a strange thing.... I played 2 games with some mods de-activated and that went well with two different BB's.

But now i'm trying to play another game with BB Andrea Doria and i'am stuck again in the line-up.

As i thinking about it, the last 2 days, every time i was stuck in the line-up when i choose the Andrea Doria to play.

I will try some other ships this evening, just to find out if this is a problem with just the Andrea Doria.

• Upvote 1

I'm having problem about slow loading time too. It wasn't like this before because I can enter the game within the 30s countdown before the game starts. Now I am stuck in the loading screen for like 2-4 minutes which is really frustrating now. 

I contacted player support about this and they don't detect any problems so I thought maybe it is any of the mods that I have.

Anyway, if I do uninstall the modpack, is there a way to backup the mod settings? For example, the side panels mod. I don't want to re-customize it again to my preference. 

Aslains_WoWs_Logs.zip

Edited by Grise