No post battles reports

No post battle reports are shown, game exit to port straight after match. It was working fine until latest update (tested with all 10.4 version up to Aslains_WoWs_Modpack_Installer_v.10.4.0_06).

When tested without aslain it is showing post battle reports normally.

Hi Aslain!

Battle reports are not working with Aslain modpack (Aslains_WoWs_Modpack_Installer_v.10.4.0_06) since the game was updated to 0.10.4 yesterday.

Logs attached, thanks for help! :)

Most likely it is related to visual modifications, like map environment mods.

Aslains_WoWs_Logs.zip

I am having the same problem. No after battle reports. Have installed latest modpack and it doesn't fix it. Things were fine with the original #00 but I then installed #03 and it started and have tried #06 and problem still there. I just uninstalled #06 and post battle reports are back.

EDIT - I see #07 is out so I tried that and at least for the 1st game the post battle screen is back.

Edited by AdmiralThunder

Hi Aslain!

Still not working with Aslains_WoWs_Modpack_Installer_v.10.4.0_08 version (without the Server population & resources - please get it back in next version)

Looks to be related when playing with CV as UltimaRatio50 reported.

Also, is Advanced HP bar indicator included in the latest version I can't find it?

Thanks for helping out!

Aslains_WoWs_Logs.zip

1 minute ago, Aslain said:

I spoken with devs and it seem to be some a bug they are still investigating. It's not obious problem and for some reason arises after several fights, no matter what ship - according to devs.

Thanks Aslain! Yeah most likely it is a bug after the last game update.

Can you please add back Advanced HP bar indicator and Server population & resources in next version? :)

• Administrator
9 minutes ago, Lavad said:

Thanks Aslain! Yeah most likely it is a bug after the last game update.

Can you please add back Advanced HP bar indicator and Server population & resources in next version? 🙂

Server population & resources will return in next modpack but Adv. HP Bar only when updated by AutoSpy by the end of this week.

• 4 weeks later...