BadoBest side panels v1 or v2 position nudging

How would I go about nudging the positions of the panels; preferably downwards? Everytime I'm in battle, if I have the counters for my potential damage or spotting enabled, they'll overlap the top ship of the enemy team; however if they aren't enabled the entire list moves upwards by the exact same that would normally be occupied by those counters.

It's easy, but the panels will not move up/down anymore when you turn on one or both damage counters.

(I used Aslain's installer v10.5.0 #09 and BADoBEST panel v1)

The mod puts the panel 67 pixels from the top when no damage counters are displayed, 87 pixels when one of them is displayed and 107 pixels when both are on. To move the panels down, you will have to change the default 67 pixels to something bigger than 67 or 87 or 107, depending on whether you use the damage counters or not.

1. Install the mod, make sure client is not running and open the file C:\Games\World_of_Warships\bin\nnnnnnn\res_mods\gui\unbound\mods\LivePanels.xml in a text editor.
  2. Inside <block className="EarsContent_BB">
    1. Change both <top value="67px" /> to something bigger
    2. Comment out the two <bind name="style"..   ..> lines as shown: insert <!-- in front and --> after
  3. Save the file, make sure it keeps the .xml extension

Should look something like this. Because I display both damage counters, I changed 67px to 117px. The panels will be 10 pixels lower than they used to be.

<block className="EarsContent_BB">
		<bind name="firstEntityDH" value="'mouseEntity'; CC.mouse" />
		<bind name="watchDH" value="'isCursorActive'; ['mouseEntity.mouse.evActiveChanged']; mouseEntity.mouse.active" />
		<bind name="changeDispatch" value="isCursorActive; 'Tooltip.Close'; {}; 1; false" />
		<bind name="collectionDH" value="CC.userPrefs; 'userPrefsCollection'" />
		<bind name="entityDH" value="'userPrefsEntity'; userPrefsCollection[0].id" />
		<bind name="watchDH" value="'userPrefs'; ['userPrefsEntity.userPrefs.evUserPrefsChanged']; userPrefsEntity.userPrefs.userPrefs" />
		<bind name="watch" value=" 'showAssistedDamage'; (userPrefs.showAssistedDamage == null) ? false : userPrefs.showAssistedDamage " />
		<bind name="watch" value=" 'showBlockedDamage'; (userPrefs.showBlockedDamage == null) ? false : userPrefs.showBlockedDamage " />
		<style>
			<width value="100%" />
			<height value="100%" />
		</style>
		<block>
			<style>
				<left value="0px" />
				<top value="117px" />
				<position value="absolute" />
			</style>
			<!-- <bind name="style" value="'top'; (showBlockedDamage == true &amp;&amp; showAssistedDamage == true) ? '107' : (showBlockedDamage == true || showAssistedDamage ==  true) ? '87' : '67'" /> -->
			<bind name="collectionRepeatDH" value="CC.avatar; 'TeamStructureRendererAllies_BB'; 'team.ally.sortedAlive'; {_selfPlayer: _selfPlayer, _isDynamicDivisionsEnabled: _isDynamicDivisionsEnabled}" />
		</block>
		<block>
			<style>
				<right value="0px" />
				<top value="117px" />
				<position value="absolute" />
			</style>
			<!-- <bind name="style" value="'top'; (showBlockedDamage == true &amp;&amp; showAssistedDamage == true) ? '107' : (showBlockedDamage == true || showAssistedDamage ==  true) ? '87' : '67'" /> -->
			<bind name="collectionRepeatDH" value="CC.avatar; 'TeamStructureRendererEnemies_BB'; 'team.enemy.sortedAlive'; {_selfPlayer: _selfPlayer}" />
		</block>
	</block>