Team Panel and Mini-Map Issue

Ever since updating the mods I cannot save screenshots for some reason, which is not the issue I am having, just the reason why I am unable to include a screenshot.

When I updated the mods yesterday I was always getting funky team panels that I did not select.  The bars for whatever reason have a green background on my team and red background on the other team.  Also, on the mini map it is showing the player health circle, another mod that I did NOT select.

I updated my mods to the latest, this went away.  However, when I logged back in a couple hours later the team panels and HP circles on the mini map were back.  I did nothing in between times that I logged in.  I have a feeling that the new SPG view garbage is somehow resetting these mods, or another mod.  Either way there are issues with several of the mods not installing the ones they are supposed to, or they are being disabled.

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip

Also I had to completely uninstall all of ASLAIN's mods, my server select was blank and no matter what I did it would not show any server at all in the server select bar.

7 minutes ago, PunkInDrublic0069 said:

When I updated the mods yesterday I was always getting funky team panels that I did not select.  The bars for whatever reason have a green background on my team and red background on the other team.  Also, on the mini map it is showing the player health circle, another mod that I did NOT select.

Those are both settings that WG added to the game itself. So - go to Settings menu when you're in garage, and look in the right hand side of the General settings tab.