Game crashing

• 3 weeks later...

The game crashes on my comp with the mod pack, after I quit a battle sometimes I can go several battles without crashes and other times it crashes after every battle, when I crash I get the error reporting but I can never find the logs even in the reports folder, just seems to do it with the mod pack installed but without it runs fine as I have no idea what could be causing the crash I decided to post here to try and get some help.

16 hours ago, ShadowStalker1991 said:

The game crashes on my comp with the mod pack, after I quit a battle sometimes I can go several battles without crashes and other times it crashes after every battle, when I crash I get the error reporting but I can never find the logs even in the reports folder, just seems to do it with the mod pack installed but without it runs fine as I have no idea what could be causing the crash I decided to post here to try and get some help.

here it shows how to make the logs
in short run Aslains_WoT_Logs_Archiver.exe
grab Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip from  World_of_Tanks\Aslain_Modpack\Archiver_Logs
attach it to a topic

game crashes can always happen once in a while as example the minimap showing in garage is 1 known issue.
as soon as your game keeps crashing, run the Aslains_WoT_Logs_Archiver.exe
do not delete/adjust mods before doing that