OTM Over Target Markers not working since 10.5 version 1

Aslains_WoWs_Logs.zipThe OTM, something I've come to depend on has not been working since 10.5 #1

The ship name do not appear on the main battle screen, and it even blanks out everything.  I can't see distance, health, nothing but a red bar.  Ships look more distant than they are. 

I always use BadoBest version, nut neither version woks and I've tried them all.

Ooops, forgot to include log on initial post. 🙂

A

Edited by firesome
ommitted file
2 hours ago, Aslain said:

Try the in game gears menu for this mod.

I have Ship Names checked and it won't work even without mod. The names display on minimap but not main screen. I can not find an option for making like your Options key is always depressed which is the only wat to see the ship names and health/distance on main screen.  I am stumped.  The OTM has always worked, up until 10.5 #2. I played all of 10.5 with oldest aslain mod, then when 10.6 arrived, same bug.

If someone could try this mod and tell me if it works on theirs, I'd appreciate it.  BTW, I'm a donor and love this mod.

It sucks 😞

Any help appreciated!  thanks

Edited by firesome
1 hour ago, Aslain said:

In this case show me a screenie when it suppose to work, and another screenie where it's not, also attach logs, see my screenie.

I'd like to but I can no longer take screenshots.  I'm playing on an 27" iMac and have windows loaded on other drive.  I'm not running bootcamp, I just have windows 10 loaded on separate drive. I boot to it directly.   I've been playing without issues for years, since closed beta.  I was running OBS software and capturing videos for a long time but I can no longer get OBS to work.  It's been a long time since I've made videos so I can't remember how to get it going.  I can't open snipit tool while playing the game nor can I pull up game bar.  I just looked for my replay and found that my last replay was om 7-11.  I'm not sure why that is either.

All other mods are working fine, except OTMs...

My Mac is i7 4771 3.5ghz, 32gb ram, GForce 780M 4gb

I submitted log on original posting.

Thanks!

Edited by firesome
On 7/18/2021 at 12:22 PM, Aslain said:

In this case show me a screenie when it suppose to work, and another screenie where it's not, also attach logs, see my screenie.

image.thumb.png.aecaa28ecd9655ee981ac55e9f3b69d3.png

I now have a custom build machine and the same OTM Bug is there. I was hoping it would be gone. Confirmation it isn't my Mac.  The Badobest one is worse.  No ship names and it's hard to see but the distance doesn't work either.  Is there anything I can help with to get this worked out?  It work with the windows key held down but that defeats the purpose.  

Now on a Ryzen 5800x, 32 ddr3600, MSI RTX 3060ti, Aorus F127Q

Edited by firesome
5 hours ago, Aslain said:

OTM by Badobest is very good, it comes with the in battle menu where you can select what you want to see, and size of displayed text.

So, are you saying yours works?  Because mine doesn't.  Not on the Mac or the new PC!

Have you tested it, and if so, what is the setting please?  Thanks!

Actually, it's the "Assistant" that is conflicting with the ALT Badobest it appears.  But when I turn them off and leave Assistant on everything is messed up.  Just health bars that are not working.  This is what it looks like.  So, instead of ship names and distance and health, it's nothing.

637597253_Screenshot(5).thumb.png.c39c1de0d9742f8a577ff9980d8f3378.png 

10 hours ago, Aslain said:

I tested all the cases:

mods from your logs

mods from your logs + ALT Markers = ZERO PROBLEMS

mods from your logs + OTM by BADO = ZERO PROBLEMS

So it has to be a local problem for you.

eNEh5z0.jpg

Yeah, that looks right.  Is that with the ALT not depressed? What do you mean by local.  You mean in my settings?

Thanks for the help.

I have a major disability and trouble with my hands, so I'm just trying to get it to show all the ship info WITHOUT having to press the ALT key.  For years I've had it set that way and I always thought it was the Assistant but since 10.4 version 2, I cannot get it to work.  My screen always looked like your last pick without holding ALT. 

I'm perplexed.  How do you bring up the little overscreen menu template, although when I did have had

it, it didn't fix it.

On 8/1/2021 at 2:58 PM, Aslain said:

Have you enabled the alternative ui in the game options?

The Only thing I can see in Setting is UI scale and I have it set to Optimum.  I tried changing it but it made no diiference on the mod.

Here's my settings

Screenshot (7).png

Screenshot (8).png