Request Print Out of All Mod's Installed by Player

I believe it would be very helpful to a goodly number of World of Warships (and probably other games as well) if included in the Aslain's Mod's Downloads was a listing of all selected and downloaded mods that each individual player could print out.    Periodically I spend considerable time inputting into my computer all the Alsain's Mods I have installed including their MB load.   It is a great aid to me when I have to download from scratch, say after an uninstall and reinstall of the game and all mods, as I have a list and do not have to rely on memory.    THANKS for all you do for World of Warships Aslain's!

In your game folder, you'll have Aslain's folder. In that, you'll find the only file you'd really need.

You then need: 

And you'd be good to go. 🙂

You could of course print out the "CompList" file in Aslain's folder. But why select everything again - when you can run LOADINF, load the file you saved "Aslains_Installer_Options" and it'll select everything you had automatically! 🙂