Move player panels

So I would like to see if anyone can explain to me what folder the player panels are in so that I might be able to move them up on my screen a little higher then where they are currently sitting at when I play on my laptop? There is a little bit of room at the top of my screen that I can move the player panels towards the top of the screen, but I'm not sure where to find the player panel coordinates at in order to move them up. Thank you for any help with this matter. 

MaddTrker

ok, when I follow the steps to move the player panels, I don't have any files in the res_mod folder except a readme file that says to use that folder for custom mods. I currently use the small ribbons, and move to center mod. I also use Panzerschiffer contour icons. So I would like to just move the player panels up some from where they are currently at now if possible. 

ok, I really wasn't wanting all the extra stuff for the side panels. I like the Panzerschiffer icons I currently have. So I would assume there is no other way to move the panels without someone modding them for me? I do have a basic understanding of how to move icon around on a screen, though it doesn't mean that I know how to work with these game files to move the player panels. I just don't know where to find the files or if I have the correct software to open the file type to be able to change the player panel coordinates.