Identify Radar Ships

Hi Aslain, thanks for the great mods!  

I apologize if this request has been mentioned in the past. Is there any way to place an icon or indicator of ships that can carry radar? It doesn't need to detect if the radar was selected on the ship, just whether that ship can carry radar. If so, the radar range info would also be super.  Thanks! 

6 hours ago, Capt_Oveur said:

Side panels by Hakabase and some other mods

I just installed Side panels by Hakabase and it does not identify radar ships. How do I activate the customizations? There's no instructions that I can find and the link to his website is broken.  Thx

Edited by Stinkweed
8 hours ago, peppesbodega2 said:

Hold Ctrl-button to control your mouse ingame, click the cogg wheal on top of the left sidebar then make all your choises

Hi, that worked but now have another problem. I have my Up, Down, Right, Left  keys assigned to controlling the ship. Those keys are changing the panel size while I navigate the ship causing the panels to get larger and smaller. For example, if I turn the ship right the panels get larger, if I turn my ship left the panels get smaller. 

Is there any way to unlink the side panel size from these keys ?

** UPDATE - The issue only seems to happen after making an adjustment in-game. After any adjustment and closing the settings window (below) the direction keys become affected. However,  once I start a new battle everything is OK. Perhaps a small bug?

Capture4.PNG

Capture33.PNG

Edited by Stinkweed