Modifing Nomogram Classic dynamic crosshair

The nomogram-crosshair-png is here:

..\World_of_Warships\bin\4365481\res_mods\gui\crosshairs\ng-cross.png

Open the .png with an image-editor or your choice, edit the image and save the png again.

(i recommend to backup the original somewhere before, and the new one if you want to keep it with the next patches)

W dniu 20.08.2021 o 09:49, Smeggo napisał:

The nomogram-crosshair-png is here:

..\World_of_Warships\bin\4365481\res_mods\gui\crosshairs\ng-cross.png

Open the .png with an image-editor or your choice, edit the image and save the png again.

(i recommend to backup the original somewhere before, and the new one if you want to keep it with the next patches)

I didn't mean look of crosshair in chooser, but i meant actual crosshair ingame, is it possible?

Well i suppose its fine if you just want to extend the line (i dont know) but there is files for the configuration as well that changes the behavior.

The files are in this folder: World_of_Warships_EU\bin\4365481\res_mods\gui\unbound2\pc\crosshair

The top numbers are for 30 knots and bottom for 20 knots. Dont know if changing the length of the line changes this. Personally i would like it shorter so i dont have to zoom out for the faster DDs.

On 9/1/2021 at 7:02 AM, SPLESHER1 said:

I edited it, made that horizontal line closer to arrow but crosshair only changed in crosshair chooser not in actual battle 😕

I see, that was only the preview.

Go to: ..\World_of_Warships\bin\4365481\res_mods\gui\unbound2\pc\crosshair\Classic_ng.unbound

Change the "gap = 200"-variable in line 47 (and 85 if you want the numbers also closer), that is the gap-size in pixel.

e.g. gap = 20 (results depend on your game-resolution):

Unbenannt.JPG.3fac4212a9e99d97c2994ccf27228ba7.JPG

• Upvote 1