cant invite to platoon in battle..

• Administrator

Noticed that something is blocking the internet connection for some mods, but also for game client, maybe it's related maybe not but you shouldn't restrict the mods and the game to connect to internet services and sites. Maybe overprotective antivir or firewall? Also recommend to clear game cache just in case, and to play and to install the mods as admin.

Played couple battles with the same mods as you have, no issues with inviting to platoon in battle.

hmm im still having problems witht he invites.. never had any before with your mods.. i have no firewall enable when playing. clear game cache?? i do it when i install your mods.. is that what you mean?

is there a setting file i cant copy paste so i dont have to setup the hole pack again if i reinstall not in wot that i have covered but witht he modpack??

• Administrator
7 hours ago, basse1984 said:

hmm im still having problems witht he invites.. never had any before with your mods.. i have no firewall enable when playing. clear game cache?? i do it when i install your mods.. is that what you mean?

is there a setting file i cant copy paste so i dont have to setup the hole pack again if i reinstall not in wot that i have covered but witht he modpack??

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...

I've had the same problem. I cleared my cache like suggested. I played one battle and I was able to freely click on the plus signs. The next game it stopped working. Even had trouble to some degree doing anything with the left ctrl and click for anything. Menu would show then not show.  Had to re-hover cursor. It's a definite problem. Played in safe mode and worked fine.

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip

Edited by firejack007
12 hours ago, firejack007 said:

I've had the same problem. I cleared my cache like suggested. I played one battle and I was able to freely click on the plus signs. The next game it stopped working. Even had trouble to some degree doing anything with the left ctrl and click for anything. Menu would show then not show.  Had to re-hover cursor. It's a definite problem. Played in safe mode and worked fine.

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip 176.37 kB · 1 download

had the same issue last week during the mission for tokens, had to almost click half way instead of the +, not easy during battle.
after hour testing with your config i could not recreate it, while i suspect xvm i do not have proof for it at the moment