stats missing and wrong panels

9 hours ago, Aslain said:

You've issue with your fonts. What you see are font character placeholders.

is this a wot  issue or is it a local issue through my fonts settings in windows? how would i go about fixing it as im not too clued about this stufflol

Edited by bubs79
20 minutes ago, Aslain said:

I can only ensure it's not a bug in the mods or installer, it happens because of something related with your windows. Have you tried to reinstall the modpack with admin rights and play as an admin as well?

ive deleted everything in appdata under  wargaming  did a check repair ,     ill try modpack using amdin rights see if it works , just  strange ive noticed  it the last few modpacks  , i never said anythinga s i thought it be just because of  new update and wud be  done by xvm  , silly me

3 hours ago, Aslain said:

I can only ensure it's not a bug in the mods or installer, it happens because of something related with your windows. Have you tried to reinstall the modpack with admin rights and play as an admin as well?

the    numbers etc r back on the panels and  circles on the mini map , so looks like thats sorted watever  it was ,   the thick hp bars  e still there when i have selected thin