Aslain's won't start when using Wargaming Launcher

Note: I tried to run Aslains_WoT_Logs_Archiver.exe, but it could not locate my log file (even though I can see them inside the Aslain_Modpack folder in my WoT subdirectory). If you need the log file(s), please indicate which and I will be glad to post it/them.

This morning I moved my WoT installation to a faster SSD. The new WoT installation runs flawlessly regardless of how it is started. I then uninstalled Aslain's using standard uninstall from its old location, and reinstalled it with the new location properly selected.

Now, when I start WoT using the WG Launcher, Aslain's does not start at all. If, however, I start using the WoT Launcher that can be found in the WoT subdirectory, the modpack loads perfectly. These results are 100% repeatable. If not for the fact that I have to re-enter my email/password each time I run it from the WoT launcher (autologin fails every time), I would just do it that way. It would be much more convenient to run it through the WG Launcher and have it autolog me in (as I have for years).

Finally, I uninstalled Aslain's again, and reinstalled it. Same result.

I looked at what I think is the main logfile (_Aslains_Installer.log) and it says that everything installed OK.

I ran a cursory search of the bug reports here, and didn't see anything that looked like this.

Any idea what is going on, or how I can fix it?

Thanks!

Update: Installing today's Aslain update fixed the issue with the WoT exe not initiating the autologin mod, so I can now start the game conveniently without copy/pasting my password into the game every time I want to play.

It did not, however, fix the issue with the WG launcher not initializing Aslain's Modpack. Nothing I do makes any differencee; if I start with the launcher, the game does not load any part of Aslain's -- it's just a vanilla version of the client. Loading with the WoT exe initializes the modpack, and everything works perfectly.