Unable to See Battle - Stays on Queue Screen. Battle happening behind the screen.

Problem: 

Game starts, but player only sees the Queue screen. I can hear the sounds from the battle, but can not see it. 

Process:

• I have verified this happens in both Random and Co-Op
  • I have verified that in Safe Mode the game works properly
  • I have attached my log files from the Aslains_WoWs_Logs_Archiver.exe
  • I have supplied a screen shot of being stuck in the Queue Screen after the battle starts. (added to log zip file)

Aslains_WoWs_Logs.zip

getting the same problem, did some testing with swapping in and out the mods i had installed while rebooting the game. found that it has something to do with the battle_elements file or a file the this one activates. removing this file does allow the game to be playable but seems to disable the mini map

This issues does not seem to be happening to me anymore. I had forgot to update and had 10.0_01 loaded this morning, and the game loaded properly on Hot Spot (with red sky due to Anti Glare). Either the game loaded because that Map is one of the new ones, or Warships made some minor change. I don't know, but the same pack with the same settings and mods loaded this morning that had failed 2 days prior. I have since updated to _08 and played a few games with no issues.