Two Issues

First off: when did the forums change from logging in with user name to logging in with email?  Stupid

Second off:  any chance you can clean up the menu so things are easier to find?  I have scrolled through the nonsensical list 4 times looking for disable team chat and I cannot find it.  Is it in chat, Garage, misc?   If Relhax hadn't pretty much died, I'd switch in a second.  Really frustrating and annoying to have to re-select all the mods you use 3 out of 4 updates to your mods.

I've worked in IT for a long time, and this is one of the slowest and least intuitive programs I have ever seen.  Is the source code stored somewhere public?  I'd like to take a peek at it to see why it takes 45-60 seconds for the program to even load.

Also, why does the mod program automatically select "show server population" and ping by default?

Why does the *Crosshairs* section contain:
Custom damage indicators (pretty sure this isn't a crosshair)
Damage percent indicator (nor this)
ATAC! (or this)
Danger lights (still not a crosshair)
Circle with 15m radius (etc)
Colored damage stickers (etc)
Tank lighs (etc)
Tank rating colors (etc)
Debug Panels (etc)

Also it takes 60+ seconds to log in now.  Out of 5 attempts to log in 1 has worked, the rest just spin the loading circle.

Edited by PunkInDrublic0069

I have now gone through the entire list of mods 8 times and still cannot find it.  Nothing in the notes saying it was removed, so where is it?

Now 10 times, its not there anymore.

On the last couple scrolls through I couldn't help notice how poorly the mods are organized.  This explains why I could not find the disable team chat after scrolling through 10 times.  Makes zero sense.

Edited by PunkInDrublic0069
  • Administrator

Some mods may repeat for a reason, some belongs to XVM the others are non-xvm.

To find mod perform a search in file: World_of_Tanks_NA\Aslain_Modpack\Components_List.txt

I have no time to reply for your other stuff atm. Will do later when find time.