Minimap by BattleFrame disabling context menu on players

If you installed the mod Minimap by BattleFrame it disables the context menu on player with right mouse click (where you can compliment, report, add to blacklist, etc) on the Battle loading screen, during the battle on the side panels and on the summary screen on the end of battle. I have tested it on a clean install, I have tested it in context with other mods, the single cause is this mod. Unfortunately as I really like it. I hope a fix will come. This issue  was found in 0.10.10 #4 and still there in #6. I have a Steam install, it may be important.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Thanks for finding this bug, nagymacs.  I attempted to find it but gave up.

Its a long involved process for me to find the source of a bug when there is no obvious cause.  I delete half the mods, see if that fixes the problem or not. Then 1/4th, 1/8th, 1/16th rinse and repeat. 

Decades ago I was a programmer in the Fortran/Cobol era.  I am aware efforts we all go to to correct bugs.  Hats off to all the volunteers who make and maintain the mods.  That's why I try to make Aslain's job easier by reporting as accurately as possible when I find any.

• Upvote 1

I went through the painful process of disabling one mod per battle and that is how I found it. Thanks for fixing it BattleFrame  and Aslain to assist in sending to the the creator. My first suspects were the mods to the loading screen and the side panels obviously, then started on the other mods to the battle interface.

nagymacs.  Using the power of 2 is quicker.  Delete half the mods and test.  Depending on the bug, I use the Training room so testing is quicker.

Then add back (or remove) 1/4 of your mods and test.  This step has 1/4 or 3/4 of my mods.  Rinse and repeat. 

8 tests at the most.  Still long but shorter than 1 at a time.