load/save signals is buggy in newest version

It's not loading the correct signals...seems to be loading the same for every ship.

It's also buggy in that when you clear all the signals, then put new ones on and click save, it doesn't always retain that setup permanently. It reverts back to the "default" signals, which shouldn't happen in the first place (every release up until this point, it has retained my saved signals across mod versions).

Might want to check out the save/load signals to confirm.

• 2 weeks later...

Same here! Any news?

Also I'd like to have the option to install it along the "classic" Carousel Extended. Atm I've to perform 1 install, save the proper files, do another install and re-add the previously saved files.

Thanks!!

• Administrator
7 hours ago, JeT said:

Same here! Any news?

Also I'd like to have the option to install it along the "classic" Carousel Extended. Atm I've to perform 1 install, save the proper files, do another install and re-add the previously saved files.

Thanks!!

No news, well you can install both mods manualy, but there is a conflict and the signals mod will get bugged, so I will not allow for this in the modpack.

You can ask Ollin about it: https://forum.worldofwarships.eu/topic/119001-01010x-enderupl-port-interface-mod-modsapimodsinstaller/?page=6

• Like 1

yeah, the save/load signals is definitely very bugged

It never loads the correct set of signals, no matter how many times I "X" them out and reload and resave them...

It sounds like my signals mod is bugged even though I'm running the "non-Classic" version of carousel extended