several problems

Since a few days, things are not working, like they use to:

- the crew is not getting back to the tank automitically

- no 50m spot circle around the tank on minimap

- the battle statistik works only for 2-3 rounds

- the after match results form yasen crasser (?) are not working either

i installed the updates several times to fix the problems, but it didnt work and yes, i unistalled  everything like i use to before.

I proudly support you every month as a Patron ; -)

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip

• Administrator

- no 50m spot circle around the tank on minimap

You are installing Shura's minimap mod, that is canceling any choices in the XVM minimap, I don't recommend playing with Shura minimap, it's very old and outdated mod, use XVM minimap but saddly it's the only way to display various types of the minimap images. Nothing can be done if the 50m circle isn't working there anymore that mod is dying...

- the crew is not getting back to the tank automitically

If you are installing XVM, then use XVM's crew return, no need to install external mods like the one from Oldskool.

- the battle statistik works only for 2-3 rounds

- the after match results form yasen crasser (?) are not working either

Are you installing and playing as admin? I saw connection issues, something there is blocking the connection for some mods, it may cause problems with various mods.

vor 1 Stunde schrieb Aslain:

You are installing Shura's minimap mod, that is canceling any choices in the XVM minimap, I don't recommend playing with Shura minimap, it's very old and outdated mod, use XVM minimap but saddly it's the only way to display various types of the minimap images. Nothing can be done if the 50m circle isn't working there anymore that mod is dying...

If you are installing XVM, then use XVM's crew return, no need to install external mods like the one from Oldskool.

Are you installing and playing as admin? I saw connection issues, something there is blocking the connection for some mods, it may cause problems with various mods.

i tried to install "XVM minimap" i cant find Shuras minimap mod in your install-menu. Every time i load the install menu, all markers a gone in the xvm-minimap-menu

i uninstalled crew return from oldskool and will check that out

i dont play as an admin, kaspersky is running?