Strange graphical artifacting on UI and Minimap

8 hours ago, Rusty_Steel said:

OK I found 4 fonts  (zurich not found but installed ????)  in the windows font folder. I removed them and installed them manually again.

For rnow it will work, BUT do I have to do that with every update of Aslain modpack ?

I tried to place the issue in the Korean Random forum  (home of XVM) but my comment comes to online. May someone try , too?

for the time being yes  

imade a topic in the korean forum 

icons in battle panels and minimap - General discussion and problem solving - Korean Random

OK lets see if someone will do a fix.

But @Aslain whats about that , until the error will be fixed by xvm:

May it a possible way to put a command into the installation file of the modpack.

which deletes these 5 fonts from the system and start the installation of the 5 fonts again?

Only a suggestion for a workaround. 

• 4 weeks later...

I might have two separate issues.

The XVM minimap icons for enemy tanks that aren't spotted is just a rectangle.

The destroyed tank icon in the damage log is a rectangle.

With XVM installed through the modpack, my server ping always shows up as 0ms for both the US Central and South America server.

This issue started a couple modpack versions ago and I thought it might be fixed in new versions of the modpack, so I didn't report it immediately.

Tz1inSJ.jpg

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip

I deleted everything XVM related from my world of tanks game folder and from C:\Users\My Profile\AppData\Roaming\Wargaming.net\WorldOfTanks after uninstalling the modpack.  Then I installed the newest mod pack.  However the XVM icons for non spotted tanks still show up as rectangles.

Is there anywhere else I need to delete XVM data?

i always used your modpack and since 2 months ago i noticed when i instal modpack i lose class icons on the top of the screen i tried reinstaling and looking into settings and picked carefully in modpack what i want to instal and still havent got this to work.

What would be the solution?  Thank you!cCluGrt.jpeg

On 1/13/2022 at 5:03 AM, Bavor said:

I might have two separate issues.

The XVM minimap icons for enemy tanks that aren't spotted is just a rectangle.

The destroyed tank icon in the damage log is a rectangle.

With XVM installed through the modpack, my server ping always shows up as 0ms for both the US Central and South America server.

This issue started a couple modpack versions ago and I thought it might be fixed in new versions of the modpack, so I didn't report it immediately.

Tz1inSJ.jpg

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip 142 kB · 0 downloads

have a read through this  

i'm having this same problem - it's not limited to the minimap, i'm missing icons from a lot of places.  i see those blank squares in the team base capture status popup, all over the minimap, the xmqp icons, etc.  all over i see squares insted of icons.  and i've changed nothing from before. 

• Aslain pinned this topic
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Everything seems to have went well with the install except for two things, my in battle tank icons are squares instead of tank icons and the battle results window background changed to a not wife appropriate background, and I cant figure out how to fix either. Any help would me much appreciated. Thank you.

World of Tanks Screenshot 2022.04.15 - 21.06.39.90.png

World of Tanks Screenshot 2022.04.15 - 21.11.05.60.png

The squares is a font issue, though not sure what the fix is these days...

As for battle results - another battle results mod you were using was probably removed, causing the shift - so launch modpack, and change the selection to something else 🙂 

But I only use aslains mod pack installer, exclusively. Can you tell me what the section is called or option is for the battle results bg? I swear ive been over it a hundred times. 

EDIT

I just went over it again and actually found the section, and yes its set to "Sexy", mystery solved! Now for the font issue. Thanks for the help!

Edited by KaptKrunch

So I lost my in battle tank icons, mini map unspotted icon and bulb icons (that ive noticed) with 1.16.1 #3, they started working again seemingly on their own and worked until the latest patch. Is there something i need to be doing besides just loading the new versions? Can i copy the icons into where ever they are supposed to be?

952923312_WorldofTanksScreenshot2022_04.19-20_02_16_90.png