cofiguration

Hello.

l am having the same problems, and forgive me as l am not too familiar with the processes of Windows Explorer and properly Extracting.

For 9.4, 9.5, 9.6 - as soon as l downloaded the aslain xvm update, and extracted the files, a windows explorer popup automatically prompted which were installer options. l then proceeded to choose what l wanted, and if l didn't like the choices, re-did them. For the 9.7 aslain xvm update, l can't find the installer window. l can't even find the installer browsing through the Res-Mod folder that gets extracted and pasted into W o Ts folder. The custom windows explorer popup, doesn't pop up which has me looking for it manually, to which l can't find. l see quite a few installer Notepad documents, but no actual files that bring up a selection prompter. Don't even know what it looks like or where to find. Help would be most appreciated.

V4.3.1 or V4.2.57

So l'd need the full 65MB version, yes?

Walk me through it, as soon as l get this 65MB DL. lt goes to a designated Users Download folder, to which l extract Res_Mods. The extracted Res_Mod, l send into World of Tanks, and Copy/Replace everything. And XVM runs, but l need to know how to get custom Windows Explorer checklist to popup, so l choose what l want. With prior updates, l never had to go looking around for it, it would popup for me.

• 3 weeks later...

Do you use installer or xvm only version? If you are not familiar with manual extraction, it's recommended to use that installer, that will guide you thru the process.

Can I use the installer a second time to install something more and do I have to make the same choice than in the first install or do I only have to select the thing I wanna install additionally?

and how do i uninstall a mod?

I had run the installer a second time without the option that I choiced the first time, but the mod is still there. so what did I wrong?

Can I use the installer a second time to install something more and do I have to make the same choice than in the first install or do I only have to select the thing I wanna install additionally?

and how do i uninstall a mod?

I had run the installer a second time without the option that I choiced the first time, but the mod is still there. so what did I wrong?

It's just like you said, you simply run the installer another time and check/un-check what you want to change.

The installer will remember all your last selections (if you finished the installation until the end), so everything will be installed again - except the changes you make.

It's important to use "clean install", which wipes all the mods before installing any again.

If you didn't get rid of a specific mod that way, then you, likely, didn't un-check the correct mod.

So make sure that you know exactly which mod does what.

Also, this works only for the things you install via this modpack. Things you install via other sources (manuall or other installer) can sometimes not been taken care of (if they, for example, modified original game files).