Stuck at Startup Screen

Hello Aslain,

I cannot load into the game with my selection of mods from your modpack.

I did Check & Repair and I did try without mods and the game works.

I'm attaching the Logs. In the meantime I'll try to nail down the culprit.

Thanks,

PS: You might notice I manually installed Carousel Filters along Car. Ext. but I've already checked it's not the one causing this.

Aslains_WoWs_Logs.zip

btw, using the first I found today aka modpack #3

clean install option always on!

That's strange!

I can confirm that mod was the issue.

I had monitored the launching process in the Task Manager: it starts fine and load the first 1.8 - 1.9 GB into the RAM, then after about 40 seconds the CPU's usage % goes down to zero and it hangs there forever.

Could it be its external database with (I believe) all the maps' names and coordinates of each cap?

Maybe it has to do with a resolution setting. I'm running the game in Full Screen Windowed @ 1920x1200.

• Administrator

You had problem with that:

2022-01-20 15:04:57.014: ERROR: [Scaleform] Error: Error: Can't open ../unbound/mods/PortInterface/CarouselFilters.xml, missing xml from url:../unbound/mods/PortInterface/CarouselFilters.xml
    at UbLoader/onPlanLoadError()

Missing CarouselFilters.xml, maybe antivir or lack of priviledges, are you installing and playing as admin?

Yes I do Admin installations.

That error is probably due to my naive attempt to "manually" integrate Carousel Filters within the res_mods folder; something that, as  I found out later, was totally unnecessary since Carousel Extended has already all I need/want.

• Aslain locked this topic