Multiple issues with the latest mod pack...

When I ready my tank up for a clan wars battle or ready up for a clan wars battle, I have multiple tanks selected with the green tank highlighter.

When I exit a clan wars battle and go to the tank exterior, I can't view the exterior of the tank.  If I go back to the garage, the garage doesn't load.

I keep getting disconnected from battles on the Berlin map.  if I start WoT in safe mode, I don't get disconnected from battles on the Berlin map.

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip

I'm not sure what it is, but it seems that most of the problems happen after the clan wars battle interface loads.  I don't seem to have the issues before the clan wars battle interface loads.  I'm guessing it could be an XVM issue, but I'm not sure.  If I can't figure it out by reinstalling the modpack with fewer mods, I'll see if the XVM people know.

• 2 weeks later...

All tanks being highlighted when ready in a CW or platoon has been going on since the christmas update. It wasnt enough of a problem to report it as it wasnt game breaking. I thought about installing only that mod to see if it does it without XVM but never got around to doing it. It looks like shit but again wasnt game breaking so i never bothered to remedy it.