Mod displaying dmg of all players in the battle on the team tabs is not working properly in ranked battles

I noticed that this mod is not working as expected in ranked battles displaying wrong info about players' dmg. I can see that my dmg differs from the one that I see on the bottom left (see screenshot attached). AND I BELIEVE THAT HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH THE ORDER OF THE PLAYERS ON THE TABS because I can see that my number of dmg is displayed under another player's iconshot-161.jpg

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip

Edited by deutschish
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

For ranked battles I confirm there is an issue, but I haven't had enough time to fix it while there was ranked battles, so I am waiting for next occurrence. Maybe then I will have time and possibility to fix it.

About regular battles. Method for collecting and calculating damage for panels is the same for all players, even self player. Why there is difference? Because there is no possibility to just get and show players damage. It needs to be collected and calculated by catching some in game events. It can be caught only in drawing area, so first possible mismatch. Second, killing shots are not always fired with the event I am catching and so far I cannot define the rule when and why this event is not fired and when and why is.

In both provided screenshot examples I guess killing shot is not counted for you. And for now I don't see the reason why to make exception for self player on the damage counting on players panels. Players panel damage is from definition approximate. If you want 100% correct damage counter for self, then there are other indicators.

• Upvote 2
  • 4 weeks later...
On 5/23/2022 at 2:41 PM, RaJCeL said:

For ranked battles I confirm there is an issue, but I haven't had enough time to fix it while there was ranked battles, so I am waiting for next occurrence. Maybe then I will have time and possibility to fix it.

About regular battles. Method for collecting and calculating damage for panels is the same for all players, even self player. Why there is difference? Because there is no possibility to just get and show players damage. It needs to be collected and calculated by catching some in game events. It can be caught only in drawing area, so first possible mismatch. Second, killing shots are not always fired with the event I am catching and so far I cannot define the rule when and why this event is not fired and when and why is.

In both provided screenshot examples I guess killing shot is not counted for you. And for now I don't see the reason why to make exception for self player on the damage counting on players panels. Players panel damage is from definition approximate. If you want 100% correct damage counter for self, then there are other indicators.

Thank you!