1) ok, i probably figured out the issue then - the 16 pack probably came out after i installed a new hdd, so it just installed the modpack on c drive, not d, where i have the game folder...

2) not really sure how did it see all of my options and selections then, because i probably even checked couple of them like night sky etc... which actually might have its own issue, because the moon looks like a sun sometimes and the gamma is a bit weird and darker than before - and thats also why i wrote this issue in that previous thread...
3) and it also has an issue, where it doesnt actually read the options.inf file when i want to install a new pack with the older settings file (because some things get taken out sometimes)
4) the green crew skill counter does not work since dunno when already - only the 2nd white text version works

Edited by kolkhoznik666
  • Administrator

Night Sky mod that is currenly in modpack isn't the one you had before, it's totally new mod, similar but not the same, yes, it's dimmer on many maps, as it should be, it's a night so it should be darkish, not the same bright like in the day, which is totally unnatural. As for the problem that soon looks like a moon, yes, soon is a moon now, but if there is something off to that, attach proof, like screenshot and replay.

ok, the 3) and 4) issue is still there - 4) simply does not show the green skill counter anymore, so there is no point posting a screenshot about something that is not there... (the 3rd issue i kinda solved with the separate .inf installer app...)
2) might be different gpu issue also a bit, because it was like brighter with the moon before, but now its just darker and the moon looks like a sun sometimes, or has just dissapeared somewhere on some maps...

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip

Edited by kolkhoznik666

5) can someone also fix the reload notification system?

it might be from the year 2000, but we already have autoloaders etc tanks which load each shell for 10-14 seconds etc, but the system says that "ready to fire!", while its still loading the last 3 shells etc, so it will give false information to other players that read it and dont know how many shells the tank should have

lmao... 6) now i have had an issue 2 times already, where i do not even see any opponent tanks, but i get spotted, i spot tanks and bullets are flying around everywhere and i get killed, own team tanks are visible etc.. never even seen such a huge bug before lol, so what can even cause this kind of stuff

this log i even had to restart the pc, because nothing else even closed wot.exe, because i only got a black screen for every app after i pressed "exit" in wot

Aslains_WoT_Logs2.zip

• 3 weeks later...

17.01 has now movable hitlog, but when i start to move the upper part(my hits), it jumps into completely random place and when i try to move it the 2nd time, it just dissappears somewhere offscreen or smth - so how do i reset the position so that i could move it atleast once into some random place...

• Administrator
59 minutes ago, kolkhoznik666 said:

17.01 has now movable hitlog, but when i start to move the upper part(my hits), it jumps into completely random place and when i try to move it the 2nd time, it just dissappears somewhere offscreen or smth - so how do i reset the position so that i could move it atleast once into some random place...

To reset, delete hitlog folder in %appdata%