ModPack Installer v4.3.4 not downloaded

Hi Dear Aslain.Thank you first your good hard work!

Please my problem the last modpack from today is not downloaded any file only run and run the filename in the installer.Yesterday i had instal previosus pack i had download with 5 Mbyte/sec.

Thank you your answer.With best regards Tibor from Hungary.Without Your mod can't play W.O.T. many problem with the zoom,you become max. zoom and You are dead in 1 minut.Thank you.I make forever 2X zoom in sniper start mode.so is O.K.

Speed_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg

post-4751-0-61662700-1430227923_thumb.jp

i have same problem.. cant install the files it just running at 5- 10 KB/s and after 10 minutes and 0,10 out of 129mb downloaded it stopds and tell me to chechk my internet connection and i double checked on various of sites there is nothing wrong with my internet connection at all.. i tryed downloading from main link and from server 1 and 2 it is still the same problem.... yesterday i downloaded and installed it all in few mins... plz fix fast cus cant be asked to play with out ur awesome mod :D

Hi i had watch for the  previously version but get with 5kb/sec.

I download the Aslain own package only 6-7 Mb.

I play today with our xwm config.This is the last chance for playing today.

I had no 1 battle today,but without Aslain modpack i will not play,I make only wrong Win8,and my stat is going down.

Thank you all great work from You!!

But with the zoom i had forever problem come on Max zoom out and I die before i can shoot 1...nice.

We wait a littl time.

FINALLY!!! i did what some1 above suggested.. waiting until now 02-03 when ppl are went to sleep and then started the download... it took alot longer than usual around 15-20 mins to complete the download and it stopped a few items where i ahd continue but atleast i should have it now ^^ again ty  Aslain for this awesome mod pack :)