Japanese Flag gone

52 minutes ago, Aslain said:

Will not return, Wargaming don't like it. You can install it as custom mod however, i.e. https://discord.com/channels/...338426419/978546212661784628

What a pain in ass this whole flag issue that came back "actual"!!!

Did you tell WG that, opposite to German Navy, the Rising Sun" is STILL the Ensign Flag of the Japanese Self-Defense Maritime to this day?

Nevermind...

1) Thanks for the disco link but it doesn't work. Can you check it, please?

2) Am I correct by saying that modified flags are seen only by my client?

2) Alternatively I've saved from Res-Mods folder with your pack#5 the following:      res_mods/gui/nation_flags & res_mods/content

Is that all?

I guess I can put them inside your Custom_Mods folder like I did wit my own RPF design, correct?

3) I've got inspired. But how do I handle the change of flags in some nations because their own historical changes? And is it possible to do it for every other nation as well?

Thank you

• Administrator

Yes I agreed with you. It's totally bullshit but what can I do, it's the game producers decision 😕 and nothing can be done. They banned that flags because some streamer used this mod in e-sport tournament and some idiots reported it.

1. https://discord.com/channels/305615825413603338/728150343338426419/978546212661784628 or visit mod-requests-wows channel on my discord.

2. Yes, it's only visible in your client.

• Upvote 1

I had also requested of you and received the same reply from you with the suggestion I contact WoWs.    I posted a simple why has this flag disappeard and gave several reasons I thought it should not be included along with the Confederate Flag ban.    I was fine and understood the Confederate Flag Ban.    Well I got a WoWs WARNING declaring I violated the rules on "Political Talk Banned".      SAD but thought you should know.    Thanks 1810328

• Upvote 1