XVM in skirmish.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Have used this mod for years and years. As of 2 patches ago, in skirmishes or advances the game crashes. I can play all day long doing random battles. But skirms and advances crash and I have to uninstall the mod to play with my clan. Any ideas? No way I am on the only one.

49 minutes ago, Spoonology said:

Have used this mod for years and years. As of 2 patches ago, in skirmishes or advances the game crashes. I can play all day long doing random battles. But skirms and advances crash and I have to uninstall the mod to play with my clan. Any ideas? No way I am on the only one.

sadly yes....
a few posts above is a link for contacting the xvm team, this is has been reported a while ago and still no reply back.
we are not even sure if this is intended or a bug.

• Like 1

ok so with Alslains, which mods can be used WiTHOUT having XVM?

So sorry for wasting your time here, after a better review of the mod, I see what is XVM related and which are not. For now, I have only installed NON XVM mods. Thanks for your help.

Edited by Spoonology
Being stupid

There are two branches, one for XVM and one for NON-XVM ...

... but when you scroll the options up it's hard to tell one from the other.

We could put the word "XVM" in all the titles of all the sections of XVM, there are some titles that do not have it. 😛

I am obviously running Aslians. My dilemma is as follows. In pub matches i can see players PR rating. I can see all tanks spotted on the mini map, I can also see where any tank was last spotted. However in Advances/Clan wars it is like running the standard game without any mods. I cannot see PR rating (no biggie) but I cannot see all spotted tanks nor can I see where a tank was last spotted. Also cannot draw lines on the mini map. This is making it way to difficult to call. Could someone tell me where my settings are messed up please.