Game Crash in Battle

I did the latest update and added the Serial Number Changer. The first battle loaded, I noticed graphics errors with the terrain, then it crashed during the countdown. I was able to to re-connect and get back in and finished the battle normally. The second battle loaded, same graphics errors with the terrain, but it did not crash for about 2-3 minutes.

The NA archive log file is from after I reinstalled the modpack without the Serial Number changer. The errors are from the NA server.

I also attached my EU archive log file which has not been reinstalled, but has the same install has the NA file did.

Also, this mod is the only change that I have made from my usual and I never have issues like this.

WoT Client 6_21_2022 1_39_25 PM.png

WoT Client 6_21_2022 1_40_23 PM.png

WoT Client 6_21_2022 1_41_44 PM.png

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip

Edited by sixpackdaddy

@sixpackdaddy that's it, but I don't see any errors in logs.
Please play one battle to recreate that problem - close wot - create logs with Aslain's logger and send it - finish battle well since I don't to ruin you stats ❤️ 
Sorry in advance for troubles you got with mod.

• Like 1

I changed the serial number and it worked perfect.

I did not replace the izeberg or poliroid files though. 

The frag counter shows in the garage, but reverts to my selected serial number in battle, unless you zero your selected serial number in the settings.

Played 3 battles and no issues other then the frag counter does not show the number of frags in battle. The overall frag total does go up in the garage after a battle.

image.thumb.png.cf20f6a036cc0437d80901b499c8c500.png

image.png.c3597975c22c7ed83dcc01b05fe94545.png

Edited by sixpackdaddy

@sixpackdaddy
UPD: *here was old version of mod for debugging*

Let's try this one - added more info for me that could help me.
Probably I need to rework a lil bit mod
Thanks in advance for helping 😉

P.S. Don't forget about sending logs!
UPD: I forgot to say - please make clear logs, go into WoT - select 780 - then any other tank - 780 again and go into battle. 
Sorry about that)

• Like 1

Since yesterday I have had problems with the game kicking me before starting the battle and sometimes after.

Other times when I'm in the garage and I press battle, after I get a battle, it stays loading and never enters the battle, I have to close the game and re-enter, with the problem of entering a battle already started

I wanted to know if the game is having issues with the mod, or is it just me?

@sixpackdaddy hmm, now it works better, I just need MORE (sorry!) debugging info cuz I see obsolete hangar vehicle repaints from my mod and I don't like it, so I need to find the reason.
Let's try this one:
kurzdor.serialnumberchanger_1.0.2-rc.4.wotmod

I removed other RCs just cuz they are not working as intended and used for debugging here.
Thanks in advance!

• Like 1

I had a crash on my EU account after the modpack update. The battle started and I noticed the graphics on the tank tracks were not correct. The battle started and then the game crashed. I was immediately able to log back in and finish the battle. This was not in the 780 and I do not have the 780 on this account, but I do have the modpack setup on the EU as I do on the NA. I am attaching the logs for the EU. I will be logging into an NA account that also does not have the 780, but has the same modpack setup. A little later I will play on my main NA account with the 780. If I have an issues on either account I will attach the logs.

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip

Edited by sixpackdaddy