Dynamic Crosshairs

Hello,

Forgive me if this is a repetitive topic, I've searched previous posts and tried some trouble shooting but still having a problem. 

I recently installed the newest version of the modpack for two reason, first to install the smart horizon dynamic crosshair and second for a minimap mod.  I've installed into the WoW folder but for whatever reason when I boot the game up, the mods aren't loaded.  Is there some bonehead setting or something I'm not doing correctly?  Thanks in advance, much appreciated.

TJ

image.thumb.png.f8ac754e72ddf369076c945260c58f48.png

• Administrator

The most common reason of the missing mods is picking the wrong folder for installation. On your screenshot I see you have World of Warships folder inside World of Warships folder, which is very odd. I suggest to make sure what is the actuall folder with installed game, for this use the game launcher option "Show in folder".

image.png.6faab7f8225cd1ee1926cf611964e3df.png

Wade, the cross hair is on in the game settings tab I double checked that.

Aslain, as for the folder sir, the screen shot I originally sent was the folder opened via the "show in folder" option you're talking about...

this may sound stupid but does it matter if I run it in 32 or 64x?

Edited by TonyJulesss