Hitlog & InBattle WN8 Calculator

Omg i found it, the issue is that i allways use the full stadistics and it is under them... Its possible to change the location of this mod ?

You can edit the expD.json (located in WoT > res_mods > 0.9.2 > scripts > client > mods) with notepad++ and change the parameters for x(horizontally) and y (vertically), in order to adjust the position of the mod.

Well, I don't know where your wn8 hitlog is located..

If it's too much left, then increase the x value, in order to put it more to the right.

Like if x = 300 change that to 350 or 400 and see if that was enough (with a replay).

You're welcome. Glad you could be helped.

You may also read up http://aslain.com/index.php?/topic/66-using-your-own-mods-with-the-installer/ and see if you understand the new-ish feature of the installer.

With it's help you can make it so that modified scripts will be installed automatically each time you run the installer.

You can test it by putting this file (the whole .zip file, don't unpack it) into Aslains_Custom_mods folder and replace the expD.json in it (which is my own) with your modified one; and then run the installer and a replay to check the position.

mod1.zip