After install, missing camo's

Once I got the modpack up and running, I noticed that all of my tank camos etc. were not visible.  Upon checking the Exterior options, I'm missing camos etc. that I had purchased and gotten in packs.  They are not in my inventory anywhere that I can see???  🤯   Seriously hope I did not magically lose them... 🤢 Other issue is unable to "tag" enemy tanks.  I can ping locations, just not actually tag them as a designated target.

i tested that earlier today.
xvm, specifically the OTM are making the highlight of the enemy smaller in arcade zoom.
(when you are zoomed out you have to get closer to the enemy to get the "dot" above the tank thx xvm)
in sniper aim you really have to hover over the target to get the radial menu, that is by default.

• Upvote 1
9 hours ago, Sodamninsane said:

Still looking for the ping taget setting.  Cannot set a target only ping location.  Unless I have LOS, I cannot actually set them as a designated target.

Appreciate the reply and info.  Didn't have a problem using it before the mod. 

if you do not select anything from the first category VEHICLE MARKERS (OTM) you are able to use the request fire and radial menu in a larger area.
this only counts when you are zoomed out (arcade zoom), this issue has been there for a while now so do not think xvm team will fix it.

it is always possible to check what you prefer, for me personally it is not a big issue.

you are the second one with this issue in a short time, while i am sure about the arcade zoom (did plenty of tests during couple patches)
i am unaware how it was zoomed in, did some tests yesterday in team training and i really needed to hover over enemy before i could request fire (like locking targets), with and without mods.

• Upvote 1