WOT "Tab" information and in game XVM stats missing sometimes. WOT randomly crashes when Que pops before countdown starts.

I'll start with,  Long time user, first time commenting. I donate when I can afford and i love your work!  thank you for your services!  07

So 3 problems that started this patch. Everything is random, no specific mode or tanks.

(1)   WOT "Tab" information is sometimes blank.  no tanks no stats nothing.  When this happens I will have no information on the screen. (Both My teams and red teams).  
(2)   Randomly every few battles in game XVM stats missing but above tank stats are there. 
(3)   WOT randomly crashes when Que pops before countdown starts..  Sometimes i can play all day and nothing.  sometimes it will crash every 2nd game. WOT creates a bug ticket and its gone when i try to find it. So i assume it sends it to war gaming and deletes it.

I have Run settings "Game check" a few times and never any errors.  I have uninstalled mod pack and started fresh. 

So first pic you can see i have active stats. 2nd you see the stats are not there.
3rd you can see 2 tanks populate my list, 4th pic nothing in the "tab" list. 

If any more info is needed from me, feel free to ask!  I'm not a priority and don't need answers I just figured i would share this bug to try and help the community.  

shot_730.thumb.jpg.81a4defd97960ea678d3f666d7af9a33.jpgshot_740.thumb.jpg.b6c102133eabfce7d8e399bc9e23a1b5.jpgshot_748.thumb.jpg.d7f7eb8c456effd5bce0d1dbb4d6ac04.jpgshot_750.thumb.jpg.f7aafa6eb34558794dc375e960eb6b0e.jpg

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip

there are no clear indications in the python log that would explain this issue

only error that is in the python is some conflict with MOE extended and/or RTAN v1 (protanki) (2022-08-27 17:14:15 time stamp)
you could try to install RTAN v2 (gto) and see if the issues are gone.

Thanks for the quick reply, I got it the next day and figured i would give an update. Changed to RTAN v2 and same problems.   I'll just try resetting all mods and ad them back 1 or 2 at a time!

MOE extended, Zoom in, shell speed / flight time and backspace crew informer (to show crew skills and equipment in game) are the only mod I want. The rest are just to take up space. 😃    If no one else has complained I must have a mod conflict where I have 2 mods that dis agree with each other.