WN8/XVM display issues

I know the WN8 installer options were removed from latest modpack, but wanted to put in a bug report just in case. 

My in-game battle window only displays WG's Personal Rating, and the per-vehicle WN8 is completely broken (code issue). Every install I've done since I first used your modpack has been with "WN8 rating" and "WOTlab's color scheme (2 red colors)" selected. I also cannot use or see WOTlab's color scheme (I had that option chosen on last installer version yesterday, still did not work then). 

I included a screenshot of the Battle Loading window.

_Aslain_logs.zip

python.log

post-3188-0-42046800-1430339783_thumb.jp

Have you checked your settings on the XVM website?

Done everything including a fresh reinstallation of WoT, manually removed hidden folders from the cache, played vanilla with modpack and without. The XVM site settings actually have nothing to do with this issue though. Those are separate and independent options.

K So i tried reinstalling the  mods and still the same problem. Also I tried changing the settings at the xvm site on a different browser and still the same problem. I will move this along to koreanrandom. Thanks Aslain for being patient and very helpful. Cheers!

You have to select your desired rating on XVM webpage settings.

Thanks for that reply. I was about to make a post asking. Updated modpack,logged in and my number and color were different, reinstalled modpack, same problem. I wasn't aware of this option. Fixed with a click :D