how do i restore my settings?

so i had my settings set up for a long time already, but now the repair ring with the Ctrl key is completely missing from the middle of the screen, so how do i get it back

it has actually been so annoying that i cant even remember some of the other settings at all, so i'll just write them up here if i spot them again lol

Central repair was removed on the 1st, and re-added on the 13th.. so you probably installed modpack in between those dates, thus causing it to be unselected, while it was removed...

So you need to find it again, and tick it 🙂 

(You can search in the ComponentsList.txt file in Aslain's folder, to easier find it)

what is it even called and what section is it under?

there was also some 'block shooting at wrecks' version without the chat text, but i cant find that one either

and can you add some blank modpack files to the "removed" mods then, so that they would not get removed from my selections and when they are added back, the blank mod files will just be replaced with the working ones ?

Edited by kolkhoznik666
3 minutes ago, kolkhoznik666 said:

what is it even called and what section is it under?

there was also some 'block shooting at wrecks' version without the chat text, but i cant find that one either

and can you add some blank modpack files to the "removed" mods then, so that they would not get removed from my selections and when they are added back, the blank mod files will just be replaced with the working ones ?

Central Repair, you should find it by searching that.

You should find the other with “block” as search.

if Aslain sees the last thing, maybe that would work, dunno… I assume it doesnt, since its not a thing already 🙂 

i added "announce C reload", but now it blocks the same exact message for 0.6 seconds lmaooo wtf ?

and it now also says before that: " "ready" to fire: shells in the magazine: xx" etc... which is probably still faulty itself, because u obv cant be ready to fire if the autoloader magazine only has 1 shells out of 4 etc... so why does it even announce this bs....

Edited by kolkhoznik666
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

1) how do i remove the red and green circle version?

2) there is also an issue with the tank HP bar in the bottom - it stays over the ammo loading animation for 6 seconds and does not even change the ammo on the last second at all, so i basically waste 7-9 seconds of reload time every time i dont notice if i have changed the ammo in the beginning of the battle or not....

3) can you make the "removed mod" like a blank file in the options/installation then, so that i would not lose any of my mods if they are temporarily removed during the micropatch updates, etc?