Carousel filter postion is wrong

• Administrator
14 hours ago, nagymacs said:

See attached picture. The carousel overlaps the filter a bit. 2560x1440 screen. I tried some other config and it kept being like this

image.png

Fixed in upcoming modpack but it's worth to try out the other carousel extended, which is imho better choice.

Some history: Carousel Filter is a copy of an earlier version of the Carousel Filter bar from Carousel Extended, further modified by Ollin. He was kind enough to maintain Carousel Extended for a period of time while I was away from modding. Then he developed his Ship Management mod and dropped Carousel Extended. When I resumed modding I resurrected Carousel Extended and my other mods that were not taken over by other modders.

I did not update Carousel Extended for the 0.11.6.0 release that introduced eco-boosts and skin-only camos and dropped non-combat signals. I thought it was not needed anymore because of these changes in the client, just like mods Demount All, Stingy/Scrooge, signal profiles, camo management, etc. became obsolete. I was wrong. Having gotten some experience with the new features I could see where the pain points were and so I updated Carousel Extended for 0.11.7.0 to work with eco boosts and also added some new features.

• Like 5