Historical Flags

Go to solution Solved by Aslain,

When I first started using Aslain's I was able to use the historical WW2 German battle ensign and the Japanese naval ensign. Then the German WW2 flag disappeared. I can't remember when but more recently the Japanese naval flag was removed. My question is 'Why?'. Why can't people who want to use them use them, and why can't people who feel highly offended ignore them? Why can't the players choose what they will or won't choose to use? Thank you.

• Like 1
  • Administrator
9 hours ago, walkerwj55 said:

Sorry, but isn't Lesta out of the game now. Might there be a comeback for these mods?

To my point of view nothing has changed, I'm in contact with the same devs like before, and they are still forbidding that stuff. Whatever they changed seem to be very cosmetic, for now at least.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/27/2022 at 2:17 AM, Aslain said:

To my point of view nothing has changed, I'm in contact with the same devs like before, and they are still forbidding that stuff. Whatever they changed seem to be very cosmetic, for now at least.

Makes you wonder then whether Lesta ever really gave up control as WG stated.

• Administrator

I asked Lesta employee if anything has changed regarding forbidden flags when they split up, he answered that nothing will change, and these will be still forbidden no matter if it's lesta client or wg client. When a new team of developers and coordinators is created after the separation into lesta and WG, they will contact me with them, then I will ask about the same again and we will see, but I do not think that anything will change in this regard.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Administrator
1 minute ago, Steamcentrallibrary said:

Isn't it forbidden to add only to ModStation or Aslan modpacks?
You can download mods from other websites and they work just fine 🙂

When I add it to my modpack, they will delete my thread on their forums, not worth it.