XVM not working

Go to solution Solved by Quaksen,

2 minutes ago, Aslain said:

Have you tried to reset the tokens?

Hmmm, never tried that myself.  XVM team replied back to me and said they were looking into it.   Guess its worth a try ......

Just now, kupjones said:

Hmmm, never tried that myself.  XVM team replied back to me and said they were looking into it.   Guess its worth a try ......

The reason I didnt is the error message said it could find no token -- sounded like a retrieval issue to me but .....

vor 17 Stunden schrieb kupjones:

Well -- apparently it was a bug on the XVM side and we all just reset the token right when they fixed it and just thought we fixed it.   But, its fixed

Hi, I don´t think so - I had that issue a few minutes ago and had to reset the token, too.
So I think they fixed the initial problem but nevertheless we have to reset the token to make the fix work.

try resetting the token on the AXVM webpage at the bottom of settings, eg.,

image.thumb.png.da68484f03587a92526b9e9caf2cdc2f.png

1 minute ago, Quaksen said:

Its on XVMs side, so nothing that can be fixed by you.

There have been instances where resetting the token resolved the issue -- but I too feel that it is on the XVM side, that resetting may only be a temporary fix

2 hours ago, kupjones said:

There have been instances where resetting the token resolved the issue -- but I too feel that it is on the XVM side, that resetting may only be a temporary fix

I did see the threads where you were also in - but still seems there's issues for sure 🙂 

On my end, this has been an issue the last 3 days.

To resolve it, I need to click on ACTIVATE within WoT and log into the site to reclick ACTIVATE then back to the game and lick CHECK ACTIVATION then all is fine.

Sadly the problem, comes back once I relaunch the game 😢

Fingers crossed on the RESET TOKEN attempt, but for now it seems to have done the trick!

Since the last WOT update I can't figure out what mod to check to get my XVM Win Rate back during the game, XVM says updated and running. Also Aslian's mod keeps swithing itself from XVM config to Aslain's.  Win chanse shows 0% now while game is running.  

XVM.png

shot_886.jpg

shot_871.jpg

Edited by TinkyWinky
pic
  • TinkyWinky changed the title to Can't get XVM Win chance to show up during game.

Well, sadly this XMV issue is continuing... 

Even after resetting the token, any fresh launch of the game requires, reactivating XVM on their site then check Activation. 

The "activation" portion doesn't hold between each gaming sessions 😕 

Hope XVM figures it out... as it certainly a bit of a PIA 

On the XVM Forum, there was a suggestion to go and clear your game CACHE ( %AppData%\Roaming\Wargaming.net\WorldOfTanks\ )folder before reactivating.

For me I deleted all but my preferences.xml + mods folder then went to XVM https://modxvm.com/en/network-services-xvm/#wot-main to ACTIVATE AGAIN followed by launching WoT.

I then shut everything down and rebooted, thereafter relaunched just WoT and the issue was resolved as XVM connected.  

On 11/22/2022 at 4:38 PM, garybeabeau said:

sir. my in-game name is beabeau,real name is gary bunnell.i donate $5 a month to you.having problems with in game xvm not working on world of tanks.xvm works in the garage but not in game.any help would be appreciated

On the XVM Forum, there was a suggestion this morning to go and clear your game CACHE ( %AppData%\Roaming\Wargaming.net\WorldOfTanks\ )folder before reactivating.

For me I deleted all but my preferences.xml + mods folder then went to XVM https://modxvm.com/en/network-services-xvm/#wot-main to ACTIVATE AGAIN followed by launching WoT.

I then shut everything down and rebooted, thereafter relaunched just WoT and the issue was resolved as XVM connected.