Constant CTD in 4.3.8

Im guessing from your log you have the OTM marker enabled. I have been railing for days on how ZJ mods are broken, and yet ZJ otm reload got added today. I admit I only read the first 3 errors, and you only have half a log, so I could be way off base here.

This is really getting annoying. I have tried removing all sound mods, OTM and many more. 2 hours ago I completely uninstalled the game. That included all folders and registry entries. 9GB later I'm right where I left off. I can play in a battle for about 1 minute or 2 then the client closes. No errors. I can log back in and continue to play for another 1 to 2 minutes. Sometimes the chat is still available and sometimes its locked out. I have tried modifying the in-game Graphics to Low, Medium and High. When I select "Recommended" it defaults to High.

I have reinstalled DirectX and Adobe Flash. I read somewhere people were having issues with them as well.

Please help.

EDIT: I have set the game back to default setting and I'm only using Aslains config + Mods. Everything is working and no disconnects after 4 games. I'm going to start adding one Mod at a time and see which one it is.

_Aslain_logs.zip

_Aslains_Installer.log

python.log

Main problem is Locastans "Allied Silouhettes". Why? Thats the tough part.

Locastan does amazing mods but for some reason WG udates "targets" 

his mods every now and then.

If you look at what this mod does it only keeps rendering the outlines 

dispite polygons "infront" (kinda "always on top").

Same polygons, same outlines, same everything since 9.6. Strange.

• Upvote 1

This is really getting annoying. I have tried removing all sound mods, OTM and many more. 2 hours ago I completely uninstalled the game. That included all folders and registry entries. 9GB later I'm right where I left off. I can play in a battle for about 1 minute or 2 then the client closes. No errors. I can log back in and continue to play for another 1 to 2 minutes. Sometimes the chat is still available and sometimes its locked out. I have tried modifying the in-game Graphics to Low, Medium and High. When I select "Recommended" it defaults to High.

I have reinstalled DirectX and Adobe Flash. I read somewhere people were having issues with them as well.

Please help.

EDIT: I have set the game back to default setting and I'm only using Aslains config + Mods. Everything is working and no disconnects after 4 games. I'm going to start adding one Mod at a time and see which one it is.

I wanted to follow up...

I went from Standard install, to Aslains config + Mods and started installing one mod at a time and playing 3 games with each additional mod. I have not had an issue yet.

I'm not sure what the issue was but it seems to have gone away.