Since 12.1 is anyone getting Windows error popup that dumps the client with a Restart or Terminate message?

It apparently is related to a memory leak that fills up the os allocated memory and stalls the os.  WG has me running the game in safe mode to see if the mods are to blame. Others in my clan have similar occurances.

Screenshot (235).png

Edited by walkerwj55

It will occur when in a battle, just sitting in port, I don't have to be in a battle, I can be in another program altogether and the message pops up. I just installed .07 so will play in modded mode again until I get a failure to pinpoint the time. Any particular logs other than the ones usually requested?

Edited by walkerwj55
  • Administrator

Thanks. Played with the same mods you have in your logs and I don't experience any issues, also no crashing while in port.

So not sure what to tell you, maybe you can try to remove all mods in this section (but I don't know why you have this problem):

------------------------[ Ship skins & appearance ]----------------------------------
         Group
            Iowa skins [American T9 battleship]
               USS New Jersey 1980's
         Kaga historical planes
         Stukas on Graf Zeppelin
         US Blast Bag Mod

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

My 2 cents.....
The error can also appear just by entering the game to get the daily reward and exiting immediately (without playing games).
Since I deleted all the mods and started putting them back one by one (to try to solve another problem) it never happened again.

OK, just written this message and game give me this error.

Just for info i've just added mod TEAM HP PLUS.

Previously i played with only Roslich's side panels mod and no error received in about ten logins / logout

Edited by Cacciatoro